If you want to have an unforgettable party, then hiring circus performers can be the best thing that you can do. Your guests can have great fun through tightrope walkers, unicyclists, clowns, trained animals, acrobats, fire-eaters, and other circus artists. You can learn more about circuses by visiting this link here.
Want to Have Balancing Acts?
There are a lot of circus performers who can maintain their equilibrium for long periods of time. They can use a piece of equipment to balance or they can walk on tightropes. Some of the most common balancing acts include the following:
- Slackwire – This involves moving on a slack wire. The performer usually performs some movements while on the wire, while taking care that the wire does not move beneath them.
- Acrobalance – This combines partner lifting and balancing. A performer will lift another performer so that they can perform. They can do a balancing act that will keep the audience thrilled.
- Unicycle Riding – The unicycle only has one wheel. You might be familiar with clowns that ride unicycles while juggling bowling pins. This can also give the audience a thrill, whether they are adults or children.
- Stilt Walking – Stilt walking generally involves pillars or posts that people stand on to raised them up. The stilts are usually poles where the performers’ foot can be attached. The performer on stilts can rest his foot on the supports and hold to the upper pole ends. He then takes measured steps and does tricks while walking.
- Tightrope Walking – Many people are familiar with this circus act. There are entertaining circus performers for parties that can maintain their balance while walking along a taut wire. There are also tightrope walkers who use props to wow their audiences. Ideally, the wire’s height is about 6 meters above ground but there are performers who can do tightrope walking at a higher distance from the ground.
How to Start a Carnival or Circus Theme for Your Party?
Tickets as Invitations
Having fun and whimsical carnival games at your own backyard can be a dream come true for everyone. You can start by printing circus-themed invitations and mailing them to friends and families. If you have kids, they can create tickets that they can hand into their best friends showing tents, balloons, and party animals.
Prepare Circus Snacks
Prepare are circus-themed snacks so that children and other guests can enjoy them during the party. You can prepare sugar pretzels, hotdogs, burgers, corndogs, personalized pizzas, and mac and cheese.
No one will enjoy a circus-themed show without traditional cotton candy. If this is the case with you, you can create snow cones, decorated cookies, peanuts, salted popcorn, Oreo pops, and truffles with lots of sprinkles.
You already have the food and invitations. It’s now time to decorate your place in order for it to present a sensational look to your audience. Try to label your water bottles with circus themes. Make table skirting fun with a carnival touch and decorate your yard with pinwheels and balloons. Try to get the circus feel by getting creative with tents.
There is something exciting in recreating the wonder of the Greatest Showman at your party. This can be a lot of work at first but with the help of professional circus performers, these will all be a breeze. It will be rewarding and if it is successful, it can be a very unforgettable party for adults and children.
If your heart was captured by a circus show that you recently watched, what’s better than embracing it and make it a party theme? Your house or the venue will be transformed in a way that you have never experienced before. Make your party the most exciting and amazing party of all time by adding splashes of carnival themes.