Condell Park is a suburb located 22 kilometres southwest of Sydney’s downtown area. The neighbourhood shares the same postcode as Bankstown, Bankstown Airport, and Mount Lewis. But the suburb is rapidly growing. In 2001, there were only a little more than 8,000 residents here. By 2016, the population was already almost 12,000. You can also see businesses mushrooming around the neighbourhood, from pop-and-mom stores, retail chains, and big brands setting up a local office.
For any business, the brand is their personality. For instance, a logo is only a design, and you can get one from companies providing services like professional printing in Condell Park.
However, a logo can also be an icon, inseparable from the brand. Look at Coca-Cola, McDonald’s, Apple, or Nike. When you see the golden arches of Maccas, you know what you are getting when you go inside to order.
So, when do you need printing in Condell Park? Here are some of the examples of what you can order if you are starting a business:
- Billboards and signs — Using large format printing, you can have your business name displayed on the storefront in no time. Most printing services also have their own layout artists who can help you design your logo to maximise impact.
- Brand identity materials — Your store logo is only part of your brand identity. You also need other materials that will solidify your identity. So, you need letterheads, business cards, official receipts, presentation folders, brochures, and envelopes.
- POS Displays — Point-of-Sale materials include flyers, coupon book, leaflets, restaurant menu, or the booking rates. They are crucial to enhance your branding efforts. Encourage your customers to take a copy with them, and you essentially make them your brand ambassadors.
- Direct Mail — Another way to build your brand is through direct marketing. Email marketing is very effective, and Australia has a positive net impact when it comes to open rates. However, there is something to be said about receiving postal mail at home. Direct mail marketing is much more effective compared to the generic material sent en masse to homes. The response rate is about 15 times higher. You can mail your target customers with brochures, newsletters, coupons, greeting cards, or even a thank you note for doing business with you. So, instead of “Dear Valued Client,” the letterhead will say “Dear Mr. and Ms. Wilson.” People generally respond to such personalised service, as they will appreciate that you know their names.
- Stickers — You know when people support your company when they ask for merchandise, freebies, and stickers. Bumper and windshield stickers are an excellent way to spread the word about your business. You work with their designers to come up with a customised design that will promote your brand. Make sure to send them out every time a customer comes in. Give them to kids. They love stickers and will stick them everywhere.
You also need services like printing in Condell Park when you require a banner. For example, sponsoring a local festival, concert, or sports event will get you a chance to display your banner in return. Hundreds of people will see your company’s logo displayed at the event. However, it is also a slippery slope. One misstep in spelling or design will make you the laughingstock. So, make sure you trust the printing services and proofread the final output.
Image Credits: Ruize Li