Instagram is a social media app that enables users to upload and post their videos and photos online. Ordinary individuals, celebrities, sports icons, and even businesses use Instagram. While you can upload pictures online, you can post them with descriptions along with geotags and hashtags. In this app, you can follow people and vice versa. Users can see your post on their feeds. You can also choose to have a private or public profile.
Sometimes, users want to save videos and photos from other user’s profiles. It might be their favorite artist’s video or a selfie, or just something that interests them. Unfortunately, the ‘Bookmark’ feature of Instagram can only let you view the ‘Bookmarked Photos’ on this app. The Instagram app does not allow users to save the content directly to their phone, so you will need an Instagram downloader for videos and photos. Here’s a list of some of the best Instagram content downloaders.
This app is among the most popular Instagram video and photo downloaders. You can also use Regrammer for reposting the videos and photos of other Instagram users. You need to copy the post’s link on this app, and from there, you can view it. You can now repost this easily to your feed on Instagram. It is one of the easiest and quickest methods of content sharing between different users.
An advantage of using this app is that you are not required to sign up, and it’s easy to use. There’s also no ‘Regrammer’ remarks on the downloaded videos and photos. Lastly, you are allowed to repost and download IGTV. Here are the steps on how to download videos and pictures from Instagram using Regrammer. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to use it:
- Access the Instagram app and copy the link of the photo or video post that you want to download. You can get the link by tapping the button with three dots in the left corner of the post. Click on ‘Copy Link’ in the pop-up menu.
- After you launch Regrammer, the link will be copied automatically to this app. If the link doesn’t appear, you can paste it manually in the box.
- Click the Preview button and wait for the photo or video to appear, then tap the share button. There are many options in this app; you can click ‘download photo’ or ‘download video’ to save the content that you want on your phone.
Sometimes, users want to copy the hashtags and captions of their favorite Instagram content. Save Reposter is an excellent Instagram content downloader app that can make your life easier.
This downloader app enables you to switch between Instagram and the app in just one click. You can download the content when the app is running in the background. Here are the steps:
- Launch the Instagram app on your smartphone and copy link of what you want to download.
- Switch to the Reposter app and paste the link inside the box. If you want to download an image, press ‘Save Image.’ If you want to download a clip, press ‘Save Video.’
- Wait for the download to complete. All the photos and videos that you save will be accessible in this app under the ‘Downloads’ tab.
This app can be used directly on the Instagram app. It’s an easy-to-use and straightforward downloader app. It enables you to copy hashtags as an additional feature. Here are the steps on how to use this app:
- Open Instagram and copy the link of the post that you want to download.
- Go back to this app. InstaGet will recognize the download and the copied link automatically, so you only need to wait for it to finish downloading.
- Check your camera roll to view the downloaded content.
Now that you understand how to download videos and photos from Instagram, you can now enjoy downloading all the content that you want. Make sure that you have the right downloader and follow the previously-mentioned steps.