The issue of software life cycle efficiency is stimulating the emergence of new conceptual practices.
The issue of software life cycle efficiency is stimulating the emergence of new conceptual practices. They cannot be called specialties, since they rather combine the tasks of various professional groups in order to get a link between different groups of specialists working on software development.
High Mission of DevOps
This is how DevOps appeared. DevOps testing services are called to ensure the stable functioning of all the processes during the software development cycle. Continuous testing is what provides the guarantee that the initial idea of your software
- will be materialized
- will not lead to increasing of errors due to the constant code changes
- will function properly not only on the software developers’ equipment but also on various devices of end customers
If the testing will not be performed as good as possible, the resulting software
- either will not reach the end consumer
- or will fail at the sales stage
How TestOps Improves and Shortens the Life Cycle of Software Development
To solve this challenge of continuous testing, TestOps has appeared as a sub-discipline of DevOps. TestOps testing services face the same task—providing collaboration between testing and operations. However, TestOps show better results while dealing with automated pipelines. Thanks to that, TestOps
- reduces development costs due to automation of testing
- shortens the life-cycle of software development
- ensures its quality
- eliminates developers’ mistakes that can appear on all stages of coding, deployment, and running of software
- evaluates the software on numerous parameters such as data integrity and compatibility with other systems and interfaces
The advantages of multi-layer testing with TestOps guarantee better performance and coherence in the work of the entire team working on software development. A mistake found timely saves a lot of time and effort that would have been wasted if it had been discovered at a later stage of work. Choose an end-to-end testing process to significantly improve the software production process.
Image Credits: Caspar Camille Rubin
Like this article? Share with your friends!