Building a strong brand is the key to business success. If you’re looking to make some improvements in 2022, these ideas are just what you need.
1. Craft a compelling brand story
If you want to make your brand stand out you need to write an enticing brand story. Storytelling is the perfect marketing tool because stories appeal to our emotions and values. When you’re developing a brand story, it’s useful to keep these tips in mind:
- Build the story with your audience at the centre.
- Think carefully about your brand values and your mission.
- Focus on what makes your brand unique.
- Tell your audience why you created your business.
2. Design a memorable logo
A memorable logo is the best way to help your brand stand out. The first step is to consider your brand identity, what’s your business persona? How will your logo represent this? The best thing to do is to work with a talented graphic designer, if you’re struggling with ideas, they’ll be able to help. You need to develop a checklist for rebranding that you can discuss with the graphic designer, so they also know about your expectations. From your colour schemes to your typography, everything must be carefully considered. Your logo and graphics need to be consistent, from your social media to your business cards. If you’re looking to get some new business cards printed this year take a look at thefoilprintingco.com.
3. Provide awesome content
The best way to make a name for your brand is to offer awesome content. Your content should be creative, relevant, and well-designed. There are so many different ways to supercharge your content strategy. To start making improvements in 2022, get on board with these ideas:
- Social media is a great place to build a rapport with your audience. Provide authentic and fun posts, whether it’s memes or user-generated content.
- Video blogging is a fantastic way to connect with your online community. Studies show that audiences respond better to video.
- Audiences love interactive content, whether it’s polls or contests. Try using these content types this year, to improve engagement.
4. Educate your audience
Audiences don’t like to feel like they are being sold to, what they really want to do is learn things. If you’re keen to provide some educational content, why not create a podcast? If you’re looking to improve your content marketing, a great podcast is the way forward. With the help of a podcast you’ll make sure that your brand stands out, there are many other benefits including:
- Podcasts can help you to build a sense of community.
- A great place to advertise your products.
- You can discuss key industry topics, and interview interesting people.
- One of the best forms of educational content.
- Using podcasts can widen your reach.
5. Host live-events
Live-events can help you to promote your brand, and connect with your audience in real life. Events are a fantastic place to tell your brand story, promote your products, and talk about industry topics. When you’re planning a live-event, it’s important to keep the following in mind:
- Figure out your budget before you start the planning process.
- Consider what type of event you’re looking to run (entertainment purposes or business event).
- Choose the right guest speakers (if appropriate).
- Plan opportunities for brand-storytelling.
- Contact the press, (advertising opportunities).
6. Collaborate with consumers
Modern customers enjoy having relationships with brands, they want to talk to brands on social media, and feel part of a community. When you collaborate with your consumers you can ensure that your company stands out. Many brands collaborate with customers during the product production process. By gathering customer insights at this stage you can ensure that your products will be a success. Collecting and sharing user generated content is another great way to collaborate with customers.
7. Partner with influencers
Partnering up with influencers is a fantastic way to help your brand stand out. The first step is to choose the right people to work with. It’s all about finding influencers that already have a relationship with your audience. There are many platforms that can help you to do this including Upfluence, Aspire and Post For Rent. Joining forces with influencers will help you to access the following benefits:
- Influencer marketing is a great way to grow your audience.
- You can increase customer loyalty and boost brand power.
- Influencer advertising is usually perceived as authentic.
- You can work with nano influencers, to keep costs low.
With ideas like these you’ll turn heads with your brand. There are plenty of ways to make an impression, and grow your audience. You might like to kickstart the year with a few branding goals? Whether you’re looking to improve brand awareness or enhance your brand story, goal setting can help you to get organised.
Image Credits: Sincerely Media