Craig reviews a pair of lovely leather gloves with a rabbit fur lining made by Black. Durable, comfortable, warm and fashionable.
Christopher Ward C11 MSL Black Manta MK1 Automatic Watch Review
The C11 MSL Black Manta MK1, a beautiful England-designed and Swiss-made automatic watch made by Christopher Ward. 25 jewel movement, sapphire crystal glass, and an Italian leather strap.
Kona Project 2 Messenger Bag Review
Craig reviews the Kona Project 2 Messenger Bag, an amazing bag created from a collaboration between Brenthaven and Kona.
Speck PortPack Review
Craig tells you his thoughts on the Speck Portpack, a stylish shoulder bag with plenty of room for your 15″ MacBook, iPhone, iPad and more.
Styles Shaping Your City Streets This Summer
Nixon Corporal Review
Craig reviews the Nixon Corporal; A minimalist stainless steel wristwatch with a military aesthetic.
fūl Brooklyn Backpack Review
Craig reviews the fūl Brooklyn backpack; Two backpacks that can be enjoyed as one or apart for iPad and MacBook!
Swatch Touch Review
Craig gives you his thoughts on the Swatch Touch from jewellery and watch company, Swatch.
Thread’s Not Dead Book Review
Craig shares his thoughts on Jeff Finley of Go Media’s new book about clothing design and how to make a real impact on culture.
Bloody Medic, Now! – Clikyz.com
Clikyz.Com has put a new t-shirt design up for sale on their website, find out more here!
- 6 Pitfalls You Can Fall Into Investing in Property
- Why Teachers Should Consider Taking a Social Emotional Learning Through Sports and Physical Education Degree
- Unplugging For Self-Care: Tips for Reducing Screen Time and Recharging Your Mind
- Indoor Cycling: How to Become a Spinning Instructor
- Affordable Interior Design: Furnishings That Won’t Break Your Budget